Hi everyone! It’s been months since I posted about the #100daysofmakeup. I’ve been barely wearing makeup these last couple of months, and certainly not anything close to a full face of makeup. This look however is a full face again, so I thought I’d include it. Curious to see the products I’ve used for this look? Please keep on reading.
Since it had been a while, I thought I’d grab a palette I love and am comfortable with. One of my favorites is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette.
As always I primed my eyes first. To set down the primer I used the White Chocolate shade, because that’s the same color as my skin.
I then used the shade Salted Caramel as my transition shade. It’s a beautiful light brown shade which goes perfectly with the look I have planned. I then grabbed a little of Milk Chocolate to darken my crease a little bit.
For the color all over my lid I wanted to use a shadow from Colourpop. I have so many shades, and I love the formula. I decided to grab Birthday Boy, a limited edition colour they came out with when they had their 2nd birthday. You can see the color and packaging below.
As always with Colourpop, I use my finger to apply the product instead of a brush. I find that this gives me the most color pay off. After that I used some more of the Milk Chocolate shade from the Chocolate Bar palette, to make sure everything was blended.
I wanted to keep this look quite simple, I didn’t want it to be too dark, so I decided to leave my eyes at that.
On the lower lashline I just used Salted Caramel and Milk Chocolate, and on the beginning of my lower lashline I used a little bit of Birthday Boy.
I decided I wanted to try some fake lashes, so I grabbed my Red Cherry Lashes in wispy and put those on. I love the lashes. They look quite natural, but just give you that little bit of extra length and volume.
Here you see close ups of my eyes and my lashes.
And here you have some pictures of the full faced look. For my lips, I used Point Zero Satin lip by Colourpop and Kathleenlights. It’s a very unique cool toned brown color.
I really like how this look turned out. It was really easy, but it looks like you’ve put some time into creating it. What do you think of the look?
Here is a list of products used to create this look.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Pomade Soft Brown
- W7 Brow and Lash Shaping Gel
- NYX Eyeshadow Primer
- Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in Light Beige
- LekkerInEenPotje Rose and Peppermint Lipscrub
- Stila One Step Correct Primer
- LA Girl Foundation in Ivory
- Smashbox Colour Correcting Stick in Light Peach
- NYX HD Concealer in Light
- NYX Highlight and Contour Pro Palette
- NYC Color Wheel Face Powder
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Milani Blush in Fantastico Mauve
- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette
- Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Palette
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow Birthday Boy
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Red Cherry Lashes in Wispy
- Essence Lipliner in Plum Cake
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip in Point Zero
- Makeup Revolution Pro Fix
I hope you enjoyed this blog post, and I hope to see you soon. Enjoy your day!
All the love, Des x