Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday! I hope you all are having a good day. Today is day 12 of my #100DaysofMakeup. In today’s look I’ve used my favorite color for my eyes and lips, the color pink. I also tried my hand on eyeliner once again and failed. But otherwise I like how it tuned out. If you want to see how this look looks, then keep on reading.
As always I started of by priming my eyes and setting the primer with a bit of Morphe translucent powder. For this look today I knew I wanted to have it primarily pink so I grabbed Colourpop’s Slave2Pink and put in over my entire eyelid using my finger.
After using the Colourpop shadow I grabbed Creme Brulee from Makeup Geek which is the third shade on the first row and blended that in my crease as a transition shade. Next I went into Mango Tango, also from Makeup Geek, the fourth color on the second row, and put that in my crease as well. Mango Tango is a beautiful midtone pink which goes perfectly with the look I had in mind. I blended everything until I was happy and then I added some more of Colorupop’s Slave2Pink on my lid.
I went on and did my eyeliner and while my right eye went really good I couldn’t get my left eye to look the same. I was pretty annoyed but I left it the way it looked and popped on some mascara.
For my lower lash line I used Creme Brulee all over again and then Mango Tango atg the outer part. On the inner corner of my eyes I put a little bit of Shimma Shimma from Makeup Geek.
This is how the close up of my eye look looks.
And here we have pictures of my full face of makeup.
I really like how this look turned out besides the eyeliner, I just never get it right but I’m going to keep trying. I topped my lips of with Colourpop’s Poppin because I wanted my eyes and lips to match.
What do you think of this look?
Here is a list of products used to create this look.
- ABH Dipbrow in Soft Brown
- W7 Brow and Lash Shaping Gel
- LekkerInEenPotje Rose and Peppermint Lip Scrub
- Emite Makeup Eyeshadow Primer
- Essence mattifying compact powder in Light Beige
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow Slave2Pink
- Makeup Geek eyeshadows in Creme Brulee, Mango Tango and Shimma Shimma
- Stila One Step Correct Primer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation Ivory
- Smashbox color correcting stick in light peach
- LA Girl Concealer in Porcelain
- Morphe Translucent Powder
- NYC Mosaic Powder
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer Light/Medium
- 29 Cosmetics Blush in Berries
- Mac Soft and Gentle
- Catrice Calligraph Eyeliner Pen
- Benefit The’re Real Mascara
- MUA Lipliner in Pink Me Up
- Colourpop Lippiestix in Poppin
- Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Jasmine
I hope you have a lovely rest of your day or night and I’ll see you again tomorrow.
All the love, Des x