Hii everybody, I hope you all are having a lovely day. Today’s look is a bit different, nothing special, but I really like it! So if you are curious to see what I came up with, then please keep on reading.
I started off with priming my face actually because I did a review on the Stila color correct primer, so I wanted to see the difference without having my eye makeup on. So, after I did that I primed my eyes using my NYX eyeshadow primer.
I grabbed Colourpop’s super shock shadow in the color Hammered. It’s a beautiful olive green in a metallic finish. I applied it on my entire eyelid with my finger because with Colourpop eyeshadows that’s how you get the best color pay off.
After that I moved into my custom made z-palette, I grabbed the Makeup Geek color Crème Brûlée and blended that into my crease. Then to darken my crease a little bit up I grabbed some Latte which is a tiny bit darker and also put that into my crease. I did this so that I could blend the harsh lines of the lid color into those. Nobody likes harsh lines in their eyeshadow look.
I then went with the fifth color of the third row which is called Envy. It’s a beautiful dark green. I put a little of that color on a small brush and put it on the outer part of my eyelid and into the outer part of my crease. Then I grabbed a tiny bit more of Crème Brûlée and made sure my crease was blended until I liked it.
I continued with my foundation and the rest of my face. I used my Too Faced milk chocolate bronzer again and it’s so good. I’m very pale so most bronzers don’t work for me. But this one is so light, it fits me perfectly, I couldn’t be more happy about it.
I went back to my eyes after that and put Envy on the outer part of my lower lashline, I smoked it out a little. Then I picked Hammered by Colourpop up again and put it on the rest of my lower lashline and made sure it blended into Envy. I picked up some Pixie Dust which if the fourth color of the third row and put that on my inner corners. That was something new for me I never tried to put a shade besides white there, but I love how it looked. I put some more of Hammered on my eyelid so it popped a little more and then put on some mascara and my eyes were done.
I used Colourpop’s Ultra Satin lipstick in Dopey for my lips. And this is how the full face look turned out.
Here is a list of products used to create this look.
- ABH Dipbrow in Soft Brown
- W7 Brow and Lash Shaping Gel
- NYX Eyeshadow Base Primer
- Essence mattifying compact powder in Light Beige
- Stila One Step Correct Primer
- L’oréal Nude Magique Blur Cream in Light/Medium
- LA Girl Foundation in Ivory
- Smashbox color correcting stick in light peach
- Maybelline the Eraser Eye Perfect & Cover Concealer in Light
- Morphe Translucent Powder
- NYC Mosaic Face Powder
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- ABH Glowkit in Gleam, I used the color Crushed Pearl and Hard Candy
- NYC Big en Bold Mascara
- Colourpop Liner in Honeydude
- Colourpop Ultra Satin in Dopey
- Makeup Revolution Pro Fix
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Crème Brûlée, Latte Envy and Pixie Dust.
I’m happy with the look. I love how the bright and colorful inner corners turned out. What did you guys think? I have two articles up tomorrow so stay tuned for that!
All the love, Des x