Hey everyone! It’s the middle of the week, yes only 2 more days till the weekend. Today’s look turned out really nice in my opinion. The eyes are quite simple and my lips are a little more bright, I love my bright lips. If you want to see how the look turned out, then keep on reading.
I started off with my eyes and primed them with my Urban Decay Primer. On my eyes I used all Makeup Geek shadows.
Then I took the second color of the palette, which is Peach Smoothie. It’s such a nice color it almost fits in every look. I used it as my transition shade in my crease. After that I grabbed the shade next to Peach Smoothie which is called Crème Brûlée, a beautiful light brown. It’s the perfect color for my skin tone, not too light but just good enough it shows up on my skin. I made sure everything was blended perfectly and continued on with the shade next to it. Another brown color for in my crease, this one is called Latte, and it’s a little darker then Crème Brûlée. I also put that in my crease and blended it until I liked it.
Once I was satisfied with my crease, I went on to my eyelid. I grabbed some Shimma Shimma, the first color in my palette, and put that all over my lid. It’s a beautiful, light shimmery white color. It’s not too shiny as the look I was going for was soft and subtle. This color fits it perfectly.
After that I went back into Crème Brùlée one more time to blend everything in my crease and make sure there were no hard lines between my eyelid color and my crease.
For my lower lash line I used a bit of Latte under all of it. Then I went over it with Pixie Dust by Makeup Geek, which is a shimmery bright green color that I love so much. I really like how it made the eye look. The soft brown colors and then the bright lower lash line is something I really like.
For my lips I decided to use a Colourpop lippiestix in the color Rocket. It’s a pink/coral satin lipstick and I love their formula so much.
Here you can see the eye look and my full face makeup.
What do you guys think of the finished look? I love the eyes so much!
Here is a list of products used to create this look.
- ABH Dipbrow in Soft Brown
- L’oréal Brow Artist Plumper in Medium/Dark
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Original
- Essence mattifying compact powder in Light Beige
- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
- Stila One Step Correct Primer
- L’oréal Nude Magique Blur Cream in Light/Medium
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation 100 Ivory
- Smashbox color correcting stick in light peach
- Maybelline the Eraser Eye Perfect & Cover Concealer in Light
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Base Corrector palette
- Morphe Translucent Powder
- NYC Mosaic Face Powder
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Too Faced Sweethearts blush in Pech Beach
- ABH Glowkit in Gleam, used the color Crushed Pearl
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Colourpop Liner in Honeydude
- Essence Lipliner in Beach Beauty
- Colourpop Lippiestix in Rocket
- Gerard Cosmetics Slay all Day Setting Spray Jasmine
- Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Shimma Shimma, Peach Smoothie, Crème Brûlée, Latte and Pixie Dust.
Thanks for reading again and I’ll talk to you tomorrow!
All the love, Des x