Hey guys! You must be thinking huh she’s posting an article on Monday, that is so strange. I decided to start doing the 100DaysofMakeup. I’m not exactly sure what it’s going to be, but I have decided to just make it my own thing. Basically I’ll be doing my makeup every day for the next 100 days (I’m sure i’ll skip sometimes, I know myself). To make sure I’ll actually do it, I’ll be posting an article here everyday showing you my look and telling you how I created it. So, if are you interested in the look I came up with for day one, then, please, keep on reading!
As I’ve said many times before, I always start with my eyes. I used the Urban Decay Primer to prime my eyes and then I set it with a little bit of Morphe Translucent powder.
I used this palette by W7, the Naughty Nine one, and I started by putting the first color all over my lid and up from my crease to my eyebrow bone.
Then, I put the second shade in my crease and quickly added the third shade of the second row in my crease as well. I kept blending it until I was satisfied. I grabbed a Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in the color Liberty and put that all over my lid. The shadow is this beautiful silver color and the pigmentation of the Colourpop shadows is so amazing.
After I did that, I went back into my W7 palette, used some more of that mid brown color, and blended the harsh lines of Liberty into it. Then I put the second color of the third row into the outer part of my crease to make sure everything got a little more definition. It darkened everything up and made the look appear much better in my opinion.
I went and did the rest of my makeup as I always do, and then I went back to my lower lash line. I put the darker brown I used to darken the outer part of my crease and put that on the outer end of my lower lash line. Then I grabbed another brush and blended that color out so it wouldn’t be as intense. After that, I grabbed Colourpop’s Liberty and put that on the rest of my lower lash line. To finish off my eye look, I used my white highlighter in the Makeup Revolution Ultra contour Palette and put that into the inner corners of my eyes.
For my lips I decided to not do something too bright so that it won’t take the focus away from the silver on my eyes. So, I used my Kylie Lipkit in Dolce K for the first time. The color looks like a dark brown with a little bit of a grey undertone. I really like how the lips turned out.
Now let’s move on to see the final look I came up with.
And here we have clear pictures of my entire face!
I like how the look turned out. I love the bright silver eyes and I think the lip matches those quite well. It doesn’t take the attention away from it.
List of products used to create this look:
- ABH Dipbrow in Soft Brown
- L’oréal Brow Artist Plumper in Medium/Dark
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original
- Stila one step correct primer
- L’oréal Nude Magieque Blur Cream in Light to Medium
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in 100 Ivory
- Smashbox color correcting stick in light peach
- Maybelline the Eraser Eye Perfect & Cover Concealer in Light
- Morphe Translucent Powder
- NYC Mosaic Face Powder
- Makeup Revolution Ultra Contour Palette
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Light/Medium Matte Bronzer
- Essence Mosaic Blush Miss Floral Coral
- Urban Decay Afterglow Highlighter in Aura
- W7 the Naughty Nine eyeshadow palette
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Liberty
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Kylie Lipkit in Dolce K
- Gerard Cosmetics Slay all Day Setting Spray in Jasmine
Do you guys like the look I created and are you excited to see more? See you tomorrow.
All the love, Des x